Welcome to ParentVUE!
ParentVUE is a wonderful tool to monitor your child's education. It will provide you with the latest information about your child’s attendance and grades.
To logon to the website for the first time:
1. Please enter our website at www.carman.k12.mi.us, click on the Parent tab, then click on ParentVUE, and then click on the ParentVUE activation link.
2. On the next page, click on the Activate My Account link. (First time only) If the account has been activated, proceed to the Login screen.
3. In the next screen enter your legal first name, last name and activation key exactly as it appears. (Please see below or an office staff member for your activation key).
4. The system will prompt you to create your own username and password. The password must have a minimum of 6 characters and can consist of numbers and letters.
6. Click on Complete Account Activation to finish setting up the account.
Please keep track of your username and password. A "forgot password" e-mail can be sent if we have an accurate e-mail address on file. Please update your e-mail address on the parent contact form.
7. My Account Page – Here you may sign up for Notifications.
Place a check mark on any or all Notifications that you would like sent to your email.
· Calendar Page – Allows you to see daily class information
· Attendance – Allows you to see absences and tardies
· Class Schedule – Allows you to see the classes and teachers names
· Grade Book – Allows you to see the assignments and grading information from the teachers grade book.
· Health – Allows you to see student health information
· Report Card – Allows you to see grading period information
· School Information – Allows you to see basic school information and contact information
We hope you enjoy this ParentVUE tool! Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us at 591-3500.