Senior Picture Specifications
Senior Pic Specs
Due November 30!
If you plan to use a portrait besides your school photo taken at registration or picture retake day, below are the specifications for your senior portraits.
Senior Portrait Specifications for the Yearbook.
It’s time to get your senior portrait taken if you haven’t already. Pictures are due to the yearbook staff on November 30. Portraits received after this are not guaranteed to be included in the yearbook as portrait pages will be submitted and in the process of being printed after November 30.
Please show your photographer these specifications and have them make a print that matches the following:
- Head and shoulder shots only
- No full body, no props
- Plain backgrounds preferred in either gray or blue
- No outdoor shots or bright backgrounds allowed
- Photo size: 1 ¾ inches tall by 1 ½ inches wide
- Photos can be larger as long as the head size is correct
- Photos must be vertical
- Head size from top of head to chin: 1 inch maximum
- COLOR photos, professional quality only. No black and white
Please submit the photo digitally either by e-mail (CAHSseniorphotos@gmail.com) or on a CD (your photographer should take care of this for you).
- They must be at least 300 dpi (your photographer will understand this)
- The photo must be saved as a TIFF or JPEG
- The photo must be saved as lastname_firstname (i.e. smith_jennifer)
- If the file is being submitted via e-mail, the subject line must read “senior portrait_lastname_firstname.” This is how the e-mails will be sorted. If the subject line is incorrect, your portrait could be “lost.” It will also help us identify the students whose picture we have received.
- If the file is being submitted on a CD, the name of each person whose picture appears on the CD should be listed on the envelope for the CD. The photographer’s name and phone number should be listed, also.
COMPLETE yearbook information is available at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JGqcUjaJLWFL5yQdn8o3Di1_IsG6ljvRNoZNe2V4c5g/edit?usp=sharing
Direct questions to Colette Majestic at email@example.com or (810) 591-5511!