• Student Records

    The Student Records Department is located in the lower level of the Carman-Ainsworth Administration Building, G-3475 West Court Street. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

    You must be 18 years of age to request student records. Records for students under 18 years of age must be requested by a parent or guardian.

    Copies of Carman-Ainsworth graduation transcripts are available upon receipt of a completed Records Request Form. Copies of diplomas are not available. There is no fee for transcripts. Further questions and completed request forms can be emailed to the Records Clerk, or call 810-591-8283.
    As of July 1, 2018, copies of GED Transcripts are only available through the State of Michigan via DiplomaSender. Orders can be placed online www.diplomasender.com or by phone 855-313-5799.