Application Process for Early Head Start
To apply for Early Head Start you will need to provide the following information:
* Proof of residency. We will accept a current Consumer's Bill and mortgage statement or lease agreement with your name and address to show you live in the Carman-Ainsworth or Bendle School District.
* Proof of income. We will accept your most recent 1040 income tax form and/or DHS statement for cash or childcare and/or SSI statement.
* Birth Certificate. We must have a copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
* Social Security Card. You must provide your child's social security card or statement that you have applied for one.
* Medical Insurance Card. You must provide your child's insurance card.
* Immunization Record. Must be current.
* Physical Exam. This physical must be current.
* DHS Case Number if applicable.
NOTE: You have applied to our program when all of the above information is turned in and complete. Someone from our office will call when space is available and your child can be placed in a classroom. If you have any questions, please call 810-591-3890.
The Learning Community
1181 W. Scottwood Ave.
Flint, Michigan 48507