I hope you and all of your family are healthy and safe. I just wanted to reach out to all of you about a few things.
Email - I was having email issues at home, but now my CA email is working. (4/9/2020)
- As of now, my Google classroom is still not working from home. I'm hoping to have that working soon.
- Suggestions to do at home
- The CA Webpage and the GISD site both have some good resources.
- DWP- have parents proofread your paragraph(s)
- Google “writing prompts for middle school”
- Write a Weekly Recap
- READ -READ-READ- spend at least 30 minutes a day reading.
- Newspaper- Current Events
- Novels- various types of Genres
- Read to younger siblings
- Also, try to get outside daily- maybe go for a walk. Fresh air is a good thing.
Most importantly, stay safe at home and be well.
Take Care, and I miss you all,
Mrs. (Routhier) Bartkovich
7th Grade EnglishPhone: 810-591- 6265Planning: -1:54- 2:51