Carman-Ainsworth Education Foundation (CAEF)
a 501(c) (3) that is Passionate about Investing in Students
for the Good of our Local Communities
Is to provide "innovative learning to inspire and impact our community."
Can You Help?
Our VisionThe Carman-Ainsworth Education Foundation supports and partners with the Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools to expand innovative learning opportunities for students and staff in transforming the education of the school district.
In support of the Foundation's mission, the Board of Directors set goals. The Foundation's goals are:
- To promote the Carman-Ainsworth Education Foundation's Mission, Vision, Goals and activities.
- To support the Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools and students in the implementation of innovative learning opportunities.
- To raise funds to support innovative projects presented to the Foundation by the District.
- Volunteer to gather alumni and retiree information, to develop our database, or to work on our website/Facebook pages.
- Join a CAEF committee to help plan future alumni and/or retiree events.
- Volunteer your expertise in graphics design, fundraising, writing thank you's, or reaching out to fellow alums.
- Help get the word out to other alumni via social media and in other traditional ways.
- Make a charitable donation or asking others to consider a donation. (You may donate online to It's For Kids or make a check payable to the Carman-Ainsworth Education Foundation at G-3475 W. Court Street, Flint, Michigan 48532.)
Your Support is Critical to CAEF Success
We welcome your ideas and involvement! Please contact us if you are willing to volunteer. The Foundation Board can be reached through the Office of the Superintendent at 810.591.3205 or Community Services at 810.591.3208. We look forward to working with you to honor alumni and retirees and positively impact our local community.
"When a person plants a tree under which she will never sit,
then you know civilization has come to that land."
-Unidentified Greek Philosopher