Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools
A Collaborative Community Working Together to Guarantee Learning for Every Student.
To ensure that students achieve at their highest academic capacity and become productive citizens.
We believe that our students:
▪ Have a right to be safe and to be respected.
▪ Have unlimited potential.
▪ Are empowered learners.
▪ Will value communication, collaboration, and critical thinking.
▪ Will use technology to create and innovate.
▪ Will treat others as they would want to be treated.
▪ Will embrace diversity.
▪ Are entitled to equitable outcomes.
▪ Will be career, college, and life ready upon graduation.
▪ Will benefit from family and community involvement.