It is getting close to the end of the school year and we are excited to be planning our annual 8th grade trip to Cedar Point. We are looking forward to a successful trip to Cedar Point and have set the following criteria in place for students who are planning to attend the trip on May 25, 2018.
Students must meet the following criteria to qualify for the trip to Cedar Point. Students are responsible for meeting the criteria from March 20, 2018 through May 24, 2018.
We are looking forward to taking a large group of 8th graders with us on this trip.
- Passing at least 4/6 classes at the time of the trip.
- Four (4) or fewer TOTAL unexcused tardies
- Students who are on time to class will be more likely to be on time for the bus when it is time to leave for, and return from, Cedar Point.
- Three (3) or fewer referrals/reflections (not more than two referrals)
- Students who behave well at school will be more likely to behave well when on the trip to Cedar Point.
- Zero suspensions or In School Suspensions
- Students who behave in school are more likely to behave well on the trip.
- No more than one bus write-ups
- Students who behave on the bus going and coming from school are more likely to behave on the three-hour bus ride to and from Cedar Point.
- Zero unexcused absences
- If students are absent, please call the attendance office to excuse the absence 810-591-6297.
- EDP must be completed and turned into the teacher.
- All Fines and Fees paid in full.
We will notify students as to whether or not they are initially eligible for the trip on May 4, 2018 (students must meet the criteria listed above through May 24, 2018). Families may appeal the initial decision by completing the appeal form and turning it in to the main office no later than May 11, 2018.