Marking Period Project #3
Half-Year in ReviewPictorial Essay
To gain a better understanding of how pictures tell the story of our history.
· Find twenty photos that relate to current events or have a current perspective.
· The first page, after the cover page, should be an abstract (a summary of the project). The abstract should include a summary of what you have learned, new perspectives that you have gained, ideas you have about current events and the media, and a general overview of your project.
· Summarize each picture, describe how it relates the event, and include a critique of the event (your opinion). Make sure the name of the periodical, the date, and the photographer from which you are getting your information is included in the summary.
· Submit the project to Blackboard.
· The Cover Page should include the Title of the Project, Student’s Name, Teacher’s Name (Mr. Dupuis), Subject/Hour, and Due Date.
·Remember to document your sources!
DUE DATE: 13 May 2019
All pictures must be from 2019.