Parents may enroll new students directly at the school building your child will be attending. After reading the information below, if you have questions, please call us at 591-3206.

    When enrolling a student in the Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools,

    the following documents will need to be provided:

    • Student’s official birth certificate
    • Residency document (This could be your lease, mortgage document, property tax bill, or residency verification form which is available in the school office, AND two pieces of current official mail such as current bills for utilities, insurance, DHS, etc.)
    • Your student’s immunization record NEW REQUIREMENTS BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2010:  (this must be up-to-date: indicating 4 DPT's - with one after 4th birthday, 2 MMR's, 3 Polio's - the last one after 4th birthday, 3 Hepatitis B's, 2 Varicella or history of chickenpox disease, and FOR CHILDREN 11 - 18 OR IN 6TH GRADE:  1 dose of Meningococcal (MCV4 or MPSV4) and a Tdap (if 5 years since last does of DTap, Td or DT)
    • Your student’s social security number
    • Custody paperwork (protective custody documents if applicable)
    • Hearing and vision screening if completed (for kindergarten and first grades)
    • Grades 6, 7, 8, and 9 shall bring a copy of their last report card
    • Grades 10, 11, and 12 shall bring a transcript from their previous high school
    • Check-out grades are required, along with the most recent report card (grades 6-9) or transcript (grades 10-12) at the secondary level, if you are enrolling during the school year