Trips are Returning!
We are busy planning trips ~ watch for details to be announced!
Important Trip Information
TRIP RESERVATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. The Center acts only as an agent for the independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing activities or other services connected with these tours. All such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. The Center, its employees, agents, directors, representatives, and assigns are not responsible for any injury, damages, expenses, or losses of any kind sustained by any person as a result of participation in these tours.NOTE: All persons traveling to Canada must have a passport or an enhanced driver’s license. All casino packages are subject to change without notice. Proper identification and Social Security Card required to collect prizes over the amount of $1,199. Call for information about travel insurance or any other questions.
- ALL TRIPS SPONSORED BY THE CENTER WILL REQUIRE PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION.
- You MUST be a member of the Center to participate.
- All trips must be paid in full to hold your seat. We CANNOT write your name down for a trip until we receive payment for the trip.
- Cancellation fee is $15.00. Refunds will be made, less the $15.00, only if a paid replacement person fills your spot on the trip.
- You MUST check in inside the Center before boarding the bus. Once you have checked in for a trip, please do not leave the Center.
- No drinking or smoking on the bus.
- MUST wear name badge at all times.
- MUST have health card filled out.
pp = per person; do = double occupancy; so = single occupancy; to = triple occupancy; qo = quad occupancy
Many casino trips do require a minimum number of passengers. If trip is canceled due to shortage of passengers, a full refund will be made.
To avoid waiting lists or finding that a trip has been cancelled, sign up early. Travel programs have registration deadlines. At deadline time, the trip will be cancelled if we do not have enough committed travelers.