• Do you know who represents you in U.S. Congress?
    Check out the following links to find out:
    DALE KILDEE, your MICHIGAN fifth district representative in the U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.  Write him in Washington D.C.:
    2187 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington D.C. 20515  OR in Flint at:
    432 N. Saginaw Street
    Flint, MI 48502
    Do you know who you SENATORS are?
    They are CARL LEVIN (Democrat)
    DEBBIE STABENOW(Democrat)!
    Contact them with concerns:
    Debbie Stabenow                                               Carl Levin
    133 Hart Senate Office Building                       269 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510                                      Washington, D.C. 20510