Getting Ready for Carman-Ainsworth Kindergarten Round-Up 2017-18
Do you have a child who is eligible to attend kindergarten in the fall? If your child turns age 5 by September 1, 2017 please plan to attend kindergarten registration at one of the following elementary buildings.
you want your child to attend kindergarten and their 5th birthday is between September 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017 you must sign a waiver at the school.
If you are not sure which
building is in your elementary service area, please call any elementary
building phone number listed below or the administration building at
Dillon Elementary, 1197 Schumacher Ave., Burton - 591-3590
Dye Elementary, 1174 Graham Rd., Flint - 591-3229
Randels Elementary, 6022 Brobeck St., Flint - 591-3250
Rankin Elementary, 3459 Mundy Ave, Swartz Creek - 591-4605
Stalker Elementary, 3329 Burnell Av., Flint - 591-3206 (registration for Stalker Elementary will be at the Administration Building)
Registration Information Needed:
- Proof of residency (mortgage/property tax document, or a lease with two recent pieces of important mail such as: utility bill, insurance document, bank statement, important business correspondence, etc.)
- Certified birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Social security number
- Custody restrictions (if applicable)
- Hearing and vision screening (if already done)
Kindergarten Registration will take place the week of March 13-17, 2017
Monday, March 13 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 14 from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 16 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, March 17 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.