Planning Time 9:22-10:16
Are you working on your multiplication facts??
Please click here to visit Zing
our new online library. Don't forget to use E8115.
- Here is another link to an important program we use in CA.
- Every Day Math Student Log In - This plus a user name and password will open up the online learning adventure.
- Everyday Math Quick Link
- This is a link to the EDM log in page.- CA elementary students have an account with Everyday Math online. There are many educational resources at the site including interactive games.
- Area and Perimeter ~ This link we use as a class to help us understand how to find area and perimeter.
Global Competition - arcademicskillbuilders.com
is a neat site which allows students to compete with other students around the world in many different academic ways. Keep in mind we never give out personal information online. This site is a fun way to keep your times tables fresh in your head. You can actually play this game on your Nintendo Wii.
- This is an awesome website that really makes learning your times tables a blast. They have flash cards and plenty of cool games for all levels of mathematicians.
This site is one of my favorite sites for practicing your math facts.
Online Math Dictionary - This is a really cool online math dictionary that incorporates an interactive media tools. For instance you can not only look up the word abacus you can use an online version of an abacus.
Interactive Math - This site has all kinds of manipulates for kids of all ages.
Washington DC - A virtual tour of the US Capital.
Exchange rates - This site has over one hundred sixty exchange rates from around the world.
Eqypt - This is the web site recommended by our Everyday Math Book.
MATH RELIEF This site is one of the best math sites I have seen in a few years. This site can help your son or daughter with their math homework from k-7. It was also amazing how many students already know how to use this site.
Math games from the UK - This site has a host fun games. Keep in mind this site is located in the UK so some of the terms are different.
I love the resources of this site
- This site contains videos, lessons, and games for fourth graders. This site works as a great resource for understanding study island concepts. It sorts games by math concepts covered.
- This is a cool website for teachers and students with a variety of cool activities.
- Cool Curriculum Math - This is a neat site that helps students understand math by standard.
- Interactive Site -This site works very well with a smart board but it also has many educational math games.
- Main Link Site- This site has many educational links.
- Alien Cook Book -This is a link to a neat game which connects measurement and fractions.
- Standard Conversion- this game helps students understand the measurement system.
- Conversion this game also helps students understand the measurement system.